STAIN-PROOF™ is an impregnating, invisible and breathable sealer that protects exposed natural stone, tiles, paver stone, concrete and grout from damage caused by water, salts and oil-based stains. Treated indoor and outdoor surfaces become easier to clean, maintain, and keep looking good for longer. STAIN-PROOF™ provides lasting protection for natural stone, concrete, terracotta tile, cast stone, paving, sandstone, limestone, brick and grout.
STAIN-PROOF™ is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including building facades, floors, walls, swimming pool surrounds, patios, garages, kitchens and entertaining areas.
STAIN-PROOF™ is able to repel stains, graffiti and food products making cleaning easier; non film-forming; able to work without changing the appearance of the surface - keeps the original look; suitable for indoor and outdoor use; able to greatly reduce water uptake and minimise moss growth, freeze thaw spalling and efflorescence; an excellent chloride ion salt screen, ideal for marine and pool areas; highly water vapour permeable to breathe so there is no build-up of subsurface moisture, allowing it to dry out; deeply penetrating protecting against weathering and wearing; very alkali resistant; won't break down in contact with cement based materials, able to seal hairline cracks up to 0.3 mm (0.012 in.) and does not flake or peel.
A 15-year performance warranty is offered when product applied by an Accredited Applicator.
Total application rate is approximately one litre per 4 to 25 sq. metres, depending on absorption.
How to use
1. Test product in a small area of the surface, wait 24 hours, and ensure you are satisfied with the results.
2. Make sure the area is dry, clean and free of residues.
3. Product is to be applied without thinning.
4. Generously saturate the surface with product using a low-pressure hand spray, a clean brush, or similar. Surface should have a mirror-like wet look for 3-5 seconds. Avoid contact with surrounding areas
5. When the surface becomes touch dry, or a minimum of 10 minutes, repeat Step 4.
6. When the surface becomes touch dry, or a minimum of 10 minutes, to allow the product to penetrate into the surface, polish surface with a clean white dry cloth to remove excess product. For an easier polish moistening the cloth with STAIN-PROOF™.
7. Clean the surface regularly.
Note: If the surface is very porous it is recommendable to wait 2 hours between the first and the second coat.
Please refer to the product label and Material Safety Data Sheet at www.drytreat.com) for further information, precautions and safety instructions.
Pack size: 1, 5 and 20 litres