HANAFINN Skavenja™ is ideal for both vertical and horizontal porous surfaces, that require cement grout haze or efflorescence or rust stain removal. Eliminates the need to use conventional strong acid cleaning. It has a typical pH of 11 to 12.5.
Suitable for all natural stone, tiles, pavers, masonry, concrete and grout. Perfect for acid sensitive surfaces including polished and unpolished marble, limestone, travertine and concrete. Multi-purpose water dilutable cleaner - removes grime, grease, rust and soiling. The gel makes vertical and horizontal applications easier and allows a longer dwell time on the surface.
1 gallon (3.79 L) may be mixed with up to 5 gallons (18.9 L) of clean water to treat approximately 1000 sq.ft. (100 sq.m.) of grout haze or efflorescence, depending on the of amount of haze or efflorescence and surface adsorption.
How to use
1. Test product in a small area of the surface, wait 24 hours, and ensure you are satisfied with the results.
2. Sweep or vacuum all loose dust and dirt from the surface.
3. Pre-wet the surface with water and remove any excess.
4. Apply HANAFINN Skavenja™ to surface undiluted or pour into a bucket one part HANAFINN Skavenja™ and 1 to 5 parts clean warm water, depending on strength required, and thoroughly stir for 60 seconds.
5. Generously apply with a spatula, mop or sprayer and leave for 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Do not allow to dry on surface. Lightly scrub surface with brush or machine. Repeat application as required.
7. Mop surface generously with clean water, rinsing mop regularly.
1. HANAFINN Skavenja™ is able to remove iron and clay stains off most surfaces. It does this by forming insoluble complexes with these particles, which are then rinsed away with water.
2. HANAFINN Skavenja™ qualifies for LEED 2009 IEQ Credit 3.3: Green Cleaning - Purchase of Substainable Cleaning Products and Materials 1 Point.
is manufactered by Dry-Treat Inc. Wilmington, DE, 19809, EEUU
Please refer to the product label and Material Safety Data Sheet at www.drytreat.com) for further information, precautions and safety instructions.
Pack size: Quart (946 mL) and Gallon (3.79 L) plastic container