HANAFINN Rejuvenata concentrate for floors™ is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including building facades, floors, walls, swimming pool surrounds, patios, garages, kitchens and entertaining areas.
HANAFINN Rejuvenata concentrate for floors™ able to maintain and clean sealed surfaces; a concentrated solution suitable for indoor and outdoor use, and water-based and easy to use with a low odor.
Mix 200 ml of concentrate to eight litres of warm water in bucket, or similar (half pint of concentrate to two US gallons).
How to use
1. Test product in a small area of the surface, wait 24 hours, and ensure you are satisfied with the results. Check that the sealer does not discolour the surface.
2. Sweep surface to remove dust and dirt.
3. Apply when the surface temperature is below 35ºC .
4. Pour in one part concentrate to 20 parts warm water and stir for 30 seconds.
5. Apply with a mop or sponge.
6. For heavy use areas scrub surfaces.
7. Avoid product contact with surrounding areas.
8. Allow surface to dry completely.
9. Mop surface generously with clean warm water, rinse mop regularly.
10. Product should be applied regularly depending on surface use.
11. Clean equipment with water.
is manufactered by Dry-Treat Inc. Wilmington, DE, 19809, EEUU
Please refer to the product label and Material Safety Data Sheet at www.drytreat.com) for further information, precautions and safety instructions.
Pack size: 946 ml.