HANAFINN Oxy-Klenza™ Oxy-Klenza™ is ideal for cleaning patios, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, floors, building facades, walls, cladding, public spaces, swimming pool surrounds, garages, driveways, eating and entertaining areas. Is ideal for both vertical and horizontal porous surfaces.
HANAFINN Oxy-Klenza™ is a powder concentrate that goes further and is safer to transport / store. It also disinfects and breaks down oudors. Oxy-Klenza™ is biodegradable decomposes into oxygen, water and natural salts.
One to two cups into 10 litres of water for a surface of 20 sqm, depending on surface conditions.
Howe to use
1. Test product in a small area of the surface, wait 24 hours, and ensure you are satisfied with the results.
2. For heavy cleaning prepare product by stirring 2/3 of a standard cup of Oxy-Klenza™ into a plastic bucket filled with 2 ½ Gallons (10 litres) of clean warm water until it dissolves. (for 20 sqm)
3. For light cleaning prepare product by stirring 1/3 of a standard cup of Oxy-Klenza™ into a plastic bucket filled with 2 ½ Gallons (10 litres) of clean warm water until it dissolves (for 20 sqm).
4. Apply solution generously with a mop or plastic watering can and leave for 5 to 15 minutes. Do not allow solution to dry on surface (large areas can be cleaned in sections). Use a mop or sponge to clean the surface. Heavily soiled areas should be gently scrubbed with a soft brush.
5. Rinse surface thoroughly with clean water.
is manufactered by Dry-Treat Inc. Wilmington, DE, 19809, EEUU
Please refer to the product label and Material Safety Data Sheet at www.drytreat.com) for further information, precautions and safety instructions.
Pack size: 1 kilo and 10 kilos.