is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including building facades, floors, walls, patios, garages, kitchens and entertaining areas.
ENHANCE-PLUS™ provides deep enrichment of natural colour; hides scratches, efflorescence and imperfections; repels stains and soiling for easier cleaning; is able to make surfaces more resistant to acid etching; is ideal for indoor or outdoor use; has up to 90 per cent water exclusion vs control after 24 hours immersion (ASTM C 642 and ASTM C 67) and 86 per cent water exclusion vs control after 3 days immersion (NCHRP 244); on concrete paver is classified as class W - low risk of slipping when surface wet (AS/NZS.4586); is suitable for alkaline and neutral substrates.
A 5-year performance warranty is offered when ENHANCE-PLUS™ applied by an Accredited Applicator.
Total application rate is approximately one litre per 5 to 10 sq. metres depending on absorption.
How to use
1. Test product in a small area of the surface, wait 24 hours, and ensure you are satisfied with the results.
2. Make sure the area is dry, clean and free of residues.
3. Product is to be applied without thinning.
4. Generously saturate the surface with product using a low-pressure hand spray, a clean brush, or similar. Surface should have a mirror-like wet look for 3-5 seconds. Avoid contact with surrounding areas.
5. After 30 minutes polish the surface with the cotton cloth to remove excess. Moisten cloth with ENHANCE-PLUS™ to ease polishing.
6. Apply additional coats if further enhancement is required, waiting a minimum of 24 hours between coats.
7. Clean equipment with organic solvents e.g. methylated spirits
Note: ENHANCE-PLUS™ will resist but not prevent surface etching or wear and may lighten or darken some surfaces. It may be applied over a surface that has been treated with a Dry-Treat impregnating sealer a minimum of 7 days after the treatment. Alternatively, to obtain additional protection from oil-based stains STAIN-PROOF™ may be applied over a ENHANCE-PLUS™ surface a minimum of 7 days after the treatment.
Please refer to the product label and Material Safety Data Sheet at www.drytreat.com for further information, precautions and safety instructions.
Pack size: 1 and 5 litres